Wednesday, July 16, 2008

are you coming to bed?

wearing an oversized shirt that hardly covers my ass, your shirt, which vaguely your scent remains.... and pair of small panties, the cute ones that you like. barefoot. sleepy. and wanting you to crawl into bed with me, under our soft sheets. pulling each others bodies closer. your faramones, soft skin... your hand on my lower back pulling me towards your body. hand sliding under my shirt. our warm skin trying to melt into one....


i want to wake up to morning breath and messy hair. i want to wake up without makeup and you thinking i look more beautiful than ever. i want to wake up to you every morning for the rest of my life. i want to be in a framed photo on your office desk. i want to call you my husband. i want to look at you ten years later and just get the chills because it still feels like a dream.


i want to meet you one day but i don't think you exist.



i'm not even sure if i believe in any of this. i'm content with being alone and definatly not looking for anyone. but sometimes i think about it. about being in love. i wonder what it is. what it feels like. sometimes i can taste it.

No comments: