Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another box to collect dust.

I am strong and brave. My heart and soul are temporarily disabled. My heart was a canvas in which you've destroyed. I once was intelligent, beautiful, extroverted, tough, confident, sassy. I stood tall and I feared nothing. I protected my heart from the epitome of what you are. I did not give you my heart, you are a thief. You broke in and ripped me apart to nothing but a coward who fears everything in life, even life itself. You've turned me into a foolish, bitter, incompetent, worthless human being that doesn't deserve anything in this world but a spot in hell. I have doubted myself for so long. I have hated myself to a point of numbness and self destruction. I have lost every and any bit of hope and fiber or molecule of passion is gone. Some times it takes a cool breeze and sorbet sunset to get lost in and see the light again. Sometimes it takes a child's laugh or chance of a fresh start, or legal safety, or boxes, to get a hint or taste of what can come. To get lost in what color I'd paint my walls. Then like cancer it grows, multiplying. One cell of strength or hope breeding and then soon taking over the emptiness. And then soon you notice you're standing tall, you're brave. There is an answer to ever thing. A smile on your face, You art smart, and beautiful, and strong, and nothing or nobody can ever, ever take that away. Ever.

No comments: